- aquarius: nice bones. love those bones
- pisces: wow. these bones look lovely
- aries: check out the bones on this guy
- taurus: these bones are sick. these bones are unreal
- gemini: double the bones half the price!!?
- cancer: hey whoa bones over here
- leo: b
- virgo: o
- libra: n
- i legitimately almost typed vriska instead of scorpio. this text post is fucking over.
Anonymous asked: Prospitcest Prompt: Jade assumes that her friend John is in love with one of his classmates, Vriska when really they're just really tight and John is in love with Jade instead.
I really love this prompt and I hope the fic is worth the time you had to wait!
i apologize to new followers i don’t usually reblog ask memes but tonight’s a weird night sorry again
A recurring problem with Homestuck fics (and one that I’ve struggled with myself) is that people really enjoy writing Rose as the straight man to someone’s (usually John, Dave or Kanaya’s) antics when in reality out of all the freaks and weird-ass kids that make up the cast, Jane Crocker is the closest thing to a straight man you’re gonna get buddy
Anonymous asked: do 1-4, 10-14, 20, 21, 23, 24, and 30-33
This ended up longer than i expected so have a read more
40 Questions — Meme for Fic Writers
- Describe your comfort zone—a typical you-fic.
- Is there a trope you’ve yet to try your hand at, but really want to?
- Is there a trope you wouldn’t touch with a ten foot pole?
- How many fic ideas are you nurturing right now? Care to share one of them?
- Share one of your strengths.
- Share one of your weaknesses.
- Share a snippet from one of your favorite pieces of prose you’ve written and explain why you’re proud of it.
- Share a snippet from one of your favorite dialogue scenes you’ve written and explain why you’re proud of it.
- Which fic has been the hardest to write?
- Which fic has been the easiest to write?
- Is writing your passion or just a fun hobby?
- Is there an episode above all others that inspires you just a little bit more?
- What’s the best writing advice you’ve ever come across?
- What’s the worst writing advice you’ve ever come across?
- If you could choose one of your fics to be filmed, which would you choose?
- If you only could write one pairing for the rest of your life, which pairing would it be?
- Do you write your story from start to finish, or do you write the scenes out of order?
- Do you use any tools, like worksheets or outlines?
- Stephen King once said that his muse is a man who lives in the basement. Do you have a muse?
- Describe your perfect writing conditions.
- How many times do you usually revise your fic/chapter before posting?
- Choose a passage from one of your earlier fics and edit it into your current writing style. (Person sending the ask is free to make suggestions).
- If you were to revise one of your older fics from start to finish, which would it be and why?
- Have you ever deleted one of your published fics?
- What do you look for in a beta?
- Do you beta yourself? If so, what kind of beta are you?
- How do you feel about collaborations?
- Share three of your favorite fic writers and why you like them so much.
- If you could write the sequel (or prequel) to any fic out there not written by yourself, which would you choose?
- Do you accept prompts?
- Do you take liberties with canon or are you very strict about your fic being canon compliant?
- How do you feel about smut?
- How do you feel about crack?
- What are your thoughts on non-con and dub-con?
- Would you ever kill off a canon character?
- Which is your favorite site to post fic?
- Talk about your current wips.
- Talk about a review that made your day.
- Do you ever get rude reviews and how do you deal with them?
- Write an alternative ending to [insert fic title] (or just the summary of one).